Thursday 29 July 2010

Inception Actor Tom Hardy on Guys: "I'm an artist. I've played with everything and everyone"



Inception Actor Tom Hardy has created a media buzz after speaking on his 'team chico' experiences. In an interview with NOW magazine, when asked whether he'd ever been with a guy, the 32 year old responded:

"As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor, for f***'s sake."

He went on to say:

"It just doesn't do it for me, sex with another man. But there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man – especially gay men – that I need in my life. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine."

My 2 pence? Hats off to him for his honesty. If more people in the public eye took his direct approach to what is still a taboo subject, maybe guys who sit outside the stereotypical gay image acting on attraction to men wouldn't be such a controversial topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me