Thursday 29 July 2010

Hollywood Houseboys

Check out this vimeo video offering an alternative twist to 'Housewives'.




Ok so where do I begin with this Noah's Arc rip-off gone wrong? This should be called Hollywood Rent Boys with the way they are pushing the fact that the lead live a sponsored lifestyle like its something to be proud of. Folks with such an outlook make me sick. I only have time for the go getters. The zest factor and drama will only reinforce negative stereotypes which translates as the show not doing anything in terms of being progressive or innovating. How funding was secured for the pilot I don't even want to think about. I found the whole thing unrelateable so if you are looking for programming with substance that you can empathise with, continue on with your search.

Grade? F

END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me