Saturday 31 July 2010

What's in a name of a gay Street.. Pt 2

(Catch up with Part 1 here)

....But the free spirit in me was like FUCK it, just go with the flow.

Ended up in some gay pub (wiki it if you don't know what a pub is) where there were aged 30+ men taking part in a quiz

Diego saw a couple of people he knew and introduced me. He greeted them with air kisses; I greeted with a screwface, slanted eyes and a slight nod. After a quick drink we went onto another bar. The Bar was more upscale. I laughed to myself when the black bouncer said, "Do you know what kind of place this is yeah? Are you sure? Tell me then!" I replied "A gay one?" and on that soundbite he let me in.

We knock back a couple of shots, and order some spirits with a mixer in corner booth. I feel the drinks getting to me and start thinking about how a gay spot was not what I imagined it to be. Everyone just looked 'normal' bar a freakshows that I guess get kick out of people reactions to them. I caught Diego staring at me with a grin on his face, like he was just look at me and admiring. Next thing I know his lips are kissing mine and in opposed to how I told myself how I would react if events were gonna take a turn like this, I just went with it!

Diego has a charm about him that made me want to see the situation through until the next morning. So we finished up and caught a cab to his docklands apartment. The pad was nice, high ceilings and everything finished to a high spec.

Its about 3am at this point and I strip down to my boxers and get in the sheets. Round one kicked off spotaneously. His petit frame and passion behind every move made for a good session. Tight and clean just the way I like it. He fell asleep with his head on my chest. I feel asleep shortly after.

I woke up to him cooking me breakfast and going on and on about how great the night before was. He went on to talk about what we'd be doing on the weekend and in my head I decided it was a wrap, so after a 2nd session for closure's sake, I hit the road and then delete button on my phone.

5 days of a series of missed calls, unreturned voicemails and then bitter texts came and went before Diego got the hint. I felt a bit bad mind in retrospect.

I guess I was not where he was at with his sexuality. He was a very proud gay guy, no hushed conversations away from prying ears, an exclusively gay social circle of early 30 somethings and seemingly a familiar face in the nightclub scene. Conclusion? Good guy, but not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me