Tuesday 8 June 2010

Why is it....

Why is it that when you are getting to know a new dude, they paint the picture of an angel, when really all dude had to do trust that I was confident enough to see past old ways?

Which brings me on to part 2 of the dude fucking with me and my friend. Read part 1 here.

So I was feeling like shit, firstly wondering why me and then second guessing myself even though the facts were as clear as day. I figured I'd straight up confront dude about it face to face, and look him in the eye whilst he was explaining his ass.

Fired off a text and got a response. 7pm KFC Marble Arch.

As I was walking up, I couldn't help wanting to go nuts and just inflicting blows to get the frustation out of my system that I'd allowed him to chip away and get my mind so open. 7.01pm I look in and see him standing by the KFC stairs leading upstairs.

"Wassup you good? Upstairs yeah" we dap. I explain I ain't hungry and he said the same. Once seated we got right into it.

Me: So when were you planning to show me that you were dealing with D?

Him: What? How did you... (At this point you could see in his eyes that the game was up) D is feeling me more than I am him and I don't know how to break it to him.

Me: So why would you drop the L(ove) word?

SILENCE

At this point I should have called it checkmate but this was the 1st time a bredda had fucked me over like he had and I had to see the inner workings on his mind so my response was:

Me: As far as me and you go were done on a sexual tip, but I don't mind continuing to get to know platonically.

Him: What? Even after knowing I'm still seeing your friend?

Me: Yup, I'm not a fan of drama so do you innit.

Him: Ok! So you haven't told him?

Me: Nope

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I think the games up, u need to start dating MEN not boys. cant wait for the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me