Friday 7 May 2010

So you are fucking with me and my boy?

A couple of months back I got talking to one guy online. Before long he dropping his number and the dusk til dawn talks began. In my head I'm thinking, this dude has the potential to be a keeper. 2nd of Uni, personality and a sexual mind? I'd be dumb not to think otherwise.

During one of our talks I let him know that I wanted him to come check me and he came through the next evening. My man was nice! Brown skin, sexy lips and eyes, toned frame and perfect size. I was like "You know when we get back to mine its on?" He was like, I'll hold you to that. Soon as I put my keys in the door and opened my bedroom door, I pinned him against the door and kissed him down. It was a wrap from there as we moved from the floor onto the bed. He rid the dick like a pro and I had him up in mad positions. After round 1 the room smelt like sex; all musty, not to mention that there was shit on the condom :-( . Window got opened for air and the bin got emptied.

We take a break and player Street Fighter on the Xbox and I start to feel horny again, so to up the stakes, I told him that the loser of the next fight would have to suck the other's dick. He lost and round two kicked off after which we fell asleep.

I walk him to the train station the next day and dapped him goodbye. Few hours later one of  my boy calls m up and is like, "Yeah I've been seeing one brown skin dude with sexy lips and eyes, toned frame and perfect size from east for a couple of months. He told me he loved me a couple of days ago."

I was like "Bruv, I'm happy for you". We then talked about general boy stuff before ending the call. Started to think about it and I was like my in mind: My boy's new interest and mine sound alike. Then the light bulb moment came to me. ITS THE SAME FUCKING GUY!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me