Tuesday 8 June 2010

"Nigger is the nicest name that i call him. I treat him like a piece of monkey-cunt"

I was looking for a picture to go with the previous post and I stumbled across this comment in response to sexual role play in interacial relationships on another blog:



"my partner and i "race-play" all the time...in the bedroom! i am white, and he is black. we love and respect each other. but in the bedroom, i am his massa, and he is my nigger! he is a passive person, and i am very aggressive. the roles fit us perfectly. nigger is the nicest name that i call him. i treat him like a piece of monkey-cunt, and he responds. when i sodomize him, and orgasm, i call him such filthy names, that i end up kissing him and apologizing. he laughs, and says he likes being a whiteman's nigger. i could spend the rest of my life with this man!"

How fucked up in the head must the black guy in the relationship be? That is some straight self hating bullshit right there. Sex to me is one of the best natural highs with memories that stay on your mind. So why would you get turned on and get off with someone that deep down hates you, and inflicts extreme ignorance; racism in its purest form in my opinion. He is your massa? You are monkey-cunt to him? WTF! Talk about reaffirming stereotypes.

*Gets off soap box

How Does Reading This Make You Feel? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me