Wednesday 5 June 2013

I Just Want To Say Thanks...


Team Blud I just thought I'd take the time out to say thank you for rocking with me all these years.

More from me after the jump:





Some of you have recently come on board, others have been regular visitors for years now. I read EVERY COMMENT, smile at EVERY FACEBOOK LIKE and appreciate EVERY NEW FOLLOWER on twitter. You know why? Because I had an idea that initially started off as a space to document my journey to self acceptance but has now grown to become that and also a haven for people interested in the insightful videos and topics I post about relating to others travelling down a similar path (As well as pop culture which takes the edge off of the mundane).

For me this website is a labour of love. Never in a million years did I think that I would reach hundreds of thousands of people on an annual basis or have people that I respect for the respective trails that they have blazed in order for me to feel more at ease with being attracted to men, acknowledge and spotlight my work.

I say all that to say this. Continue to ride with me and tell a friend to tell a friend because the best is yet to come.

- TJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me