Monday 3 January 2011

Play Your Part: Vote Emmerdale, Danny Miller and Marco Silcock

 
Hey folks. The British answer to the Emmy's, the National Television Awards take place on the 26th January 2011. Unless you've been living under a rock for the last 18 months, you'll know that Emmerdale has been trailblazing what I think is arguably the best gay storyline in British Soap history.

What storyline? How do I cast my free votes? All information after the jump.




Free from the stereotypical flamboyancy, the refreshing plot had me gripped and I found myself a fan of the show. Agree? So how can you play your part in having the industry give kudos where due and hopefully encourage similar TV gold in the futre?

This year Emmerdale, Danny Miller and Marco Silcock have all been nominated for awards and the National Television Awards have opened up voting to the public. Voting takes no time and closes midday 26th January so what are you waiting for? Vote for free online here

1 comment:

  1. they should be together in the storie

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me