Monday 1 June 2015

Bruce Jenner Re-emerges as... "Caitlyn"



Bruce Jenner has introduced his new female incarnation "Caitlyn" to the World via Vanity Fair.  This comes just one month after the imfamous sitdown with Diane Sawyer where he confirmed he was transitioning from a male to a female. More pics and my two pence after the jump:




Shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, the spread sees 'Caitlyn' modelled on old Hollywood glam.




My two pence. When the shoot went viral, I literally stared at these pictures thinking who is this woman? A new viral star? An actress who I was unaware of, but lo and behold it is Bruce! Although I don't know much and can't relate to  the transgender world, the biggest question on the minds of many would be would the look be tasteful or parody and I have to say, for him to re-emerge with this look to align with his mental identity the end result is money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me