Sunday 21 August 2011

Say My Name Movie Series Relaunch in 6 Days



Remember back in January when I reviewed the British short film Say My Name? Well the creators have us all in for a treat... more info after the jump:




In 6 days time, the creators of the short will be making the short plus to further parts which continue where the first short left off, available for free via their website www.saymynamemovie.com . They have also been working on an anti homophobia campaign in tandem with the relaunch, with Black British actors and public figures lending their support to their campaign.

Will you be watching?


In the mean time, visit the Say My Name  facebook page.






2 comments:

  1. Where the hell is the damn site? Wasn't it supposed to be up yesterday?

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me