Sunday 18 April 2010

A good example of a long term male relationship

I was thinking to myself, are there any relationships that I can look to and be inspired by? Because more often than not fellas are on some dumb shit. In my search I came across these web clips from the duo behind DL Chronicles Quincy Lenear and Deondray Gossett. I had no idea that they had been together for 10 years and still going strong.



Check out the clips below.


The OUTside of Relationships Season 1 Episode1: Falling

The OUTside of Relationships | MySpace Video



The Outside of Relationships Season 1 Episode 2

The OUTside of Relationships | MySpace Video



Outside of Relationships Season 1 Episode 3

The OUTside of Relationships | MySpace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me