Wednesday 28 April 2010

Fuck leading people on, if you ain't gonna give the title...

Be real about it.


At this point I do not want to be in serious relationships not because I am emotionally immature, inadequate, scared of getting hurt or waiting for the right person to come along, but because I am independent, feel fulfilled in my own right and emotionally secure. I like to flow in life and truly believe that a serious relationship would stop that flow and not add much to my growth.


Here are some good ways to have that conversation:

"I'm not looking for something serious"

"I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, so if we were to see each other, it would be just that"

"Are you cool with us going with the flow?"

"I want to explore our chemistry without having to check in with you emotionally. Is that cool?"

Have you ever been in this place mentally? What approaches worked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me