Sunday 28 February 2016

Watch Documentary: Out and Bad



Noisey magazine, recently produced a documentary on the LGBT dancehall scene in London. Entitled 'Out and Bad' watch the documentary in full by clicking 'more' below.






Documentaries like these are polarising. On one hand you can't knock the people who feature for living what they consider their truth, but for people like me watching, I don't relate to wanting to dress like a different gender and dance on my head in a once a week, or having an effeminate group of friends who call each other 'girl'. I love everything about being a classic man and being attracted to those qualities in others, but I suppose those are the complexities of spectrum of sexuality and identity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me