Saturday 26 December 2015

Time Space Worth & Weakness



What's up world. I've been missing in action for a hot minute.

I guess the relationship I had was partly to do with it. But I felt I needed to just unplug to get back to happy. Am I there yet? No but I am moving in the right direction.

More on where I'm at after the jump:




Dating after a relationship is tough because you want something meaningful with a like mind yet you have to filter through the trash of opportunists and thots presented as catches first which can be so draining to where you just wanna throw in the towel.

There is a dopeness to relationships once they hit their stride. Building your own world, learning each other and creating memories. I didn't realise how much better being in a relationship was to keeping it casual. As a result I have to rebuild my armour, relearn how to navigate the good talk and no action,
and not feeling guilty about wanting something new after having loved and lost.

All in all I getting back to grown one day at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me