Saturday 4 August 2012

UK Olympian Louis Smith Shoots Nude For Charity



21 year UK olympian Louis Smith bared all for Cosmopolitan magazine's annual July centerfold issue to support the Everyman Appeal set up by The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR), raising funds for its pioneering research.

He explained: “My body is the tool of my trade, so it’s massively important on so many levels. The only bit I don’t like is my feet – they’re too big! “I’m a size 11. I wasn’t nervous for this shoot – it’s for a great cause and I’ve had to wear a leotard for most of my life, so not much can faze me now.”


Check out Louis in his Birthday suit after the jump:



                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me