Wednesday 23 March 2011

Watch: A Civilised Civil Ceremony



Ask yourself about your views on gay marriage. Are you for it or against it? Ok hold that thought... now watch the videos after the jump and post your views in the comments box underneath this post and let me know if you views change somewhat. Seanmichael is a producer and vocal coach, and Damien is a singer-songwriter known as Dy'Ari (pronounced diary). I read all comments and will respond to the good ones. One again, videos are after the jump:

via Darian







 




1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I'm a little conflicted with this one. On one hand, being a church-goer/believer in God and His word, I couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable watching this ceremony and hearing all the Amens.

    However, on the other hand, no-one can deny how much these two love each other. Most "traditional" marriage ceremonies these days don't contain such genuine emotion in their vows. Gay marriages still aren't for me or on my agenda, but I believe God is truely present in their love and I wish them all the best. -V-

    (Sidenote: It's nice to see that gay marriages - or, at least, not all gay marriages - look like a scene out of Moulin Rouge!)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me