Wednesday 5 October 2011

3 Years Of Blind Friendship - 1 night to throw it all away (Part 2)



So... continuing on from part 1 

I activate the keylock on my phone and I sit and comtemplate whether the night is worth experiencing. Maybe a virtual friendship that had been one for so long was meant to stay that way, or maybe friendship was the perfect foundation to build on. I shower, freshen up with some Polo Sport cologne, and throw on some new clothes, its 8.15pm and I jump on the train to Marylebone. As I emerge onto Marylebone Road, I couldn't help but to feel nervousness in my stomach.

I take another glance at my watch as the Landmark Hotel came into view; 8.55pm according to my watch. I took a deep breath then headed into the plush building.

I made a beeline for the restroom as though I was a guest, quick stepping it through the traditional interior. This was the kind of hotel for the rich and famous, marble walls, a piano player on the mezzanine serenading business types as they lounged on their laptops or dined with their business associates. I looked in the mirror and thought to myself "I've been walking down this road for three years. Let's hope Michael doesn't disappoint!" my thoughts  were interrupted with the beep of an SMS message on my phone. "Come to Room no. 243"

I take the elevator up to the 2nd floor and knock on the door of room 243. A brown skin bearded guy opened the door. "Michael?" I asked. "Yup" he replied. With that I stepped into the room and shut the door behind me. The verdict?...

Part 3 coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me