Tuesday 22 November 2016

My 2 Pence: What's your Value add?




Do me a favour. Stop what are you doing right now and Whatsapp / imessage your best friends and ask them what they think your strengths as a friend are from their perspective.

Find out what my friends replied with after the jump...





Here are what my friends said.

"You are easy to talk to putting other first always. You give great advice, are a solver of issues and are supportive, generous caring and understanding. That's all I can think of right now."

"You listen well, support, encourage, aren't judgemental, are self-assured and low maintenance. You are also very organised, think and plan ahead, have good problem solving skills and are keen to learn."

"I'm sure there is more but here are some that come straight to mind. Reliable, honest, trustworthy, encouraging, motivating, articulate, good listener, straight forward, caring, focused"

As a lover or a friend, I like to affect people and help them to become a better them with the jewels that I have come to know.

I ask this to say, what is your value add? Why are people attracted to you? Why do your friends respect you?

Post your responses in the comments below.


1 comment:

  1. It's about being real. People have big problems with friends in life. It's best to do ones best to not do what others do. Don't use and abuse people. A friendship is supposed to build not destroy.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me