Tuesday 27 December 2011

Watch - Model City's Zeric Almonteros On Black Men Not Being His Type



Model City's Zeric Almonteros recently sat down with friend to the Blud Blog Lonnell Williams for the 3LWTV pillow talk series. During the interview he made a statement on his dating preference excludes black men and his reasons as to why. Do you think his reasons carry any weight? Watch the interview after the jump:




I think that what Zeric meant to say was that he doesn't date men on the NYC urban male scene because he doesn't want what he considers something sacred to become fodder amongst that crowd. He just needed to work on the articulation a bit better. Do you agree?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your assessment of his comments wholeheartedly. I was not offended. I understood what he was trying to say, he just needed to find a way to say it better. I also feel sorry that he is being blasted all because he was trying to state his opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for contributing man! - TJ

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Twitter - Follow me